Fun with Color

 Hi everyone! Today I had a little fun mixing up some colors for Rebecca. I like how it turned out! Take a look.

From top to bottom we have a lime green head band.


Next is a royal blue tank top and lace cropped top.


And finally, some fuschia pants and gray shoes with a little bow that matches the pants.

I like how she looks. Don't be afraid to mix bright colors! What are you favorite colors together?

Blue tank and white cropped top: from Magooses Muse Designs
Fuschia skinny pants: from Exclusively Eclectic
Headband and shoes: from American Girl

Stay tuned for a fun review, and a giveaway!


post signature

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the color blocking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a super cute outfit! I love the shoes! You put together an awesome outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those colors together! That's such a cute outfit for back to school! :D

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun outfit! I love to make different outfits with the clothes I have. It is so fun! One of my favorite color combinations is purple and yellow.
    ~Christian Homeschooler
    P.S. I entered The Doll Wardrobe's Fashion Design Challenge, and if you like my entry, I would love it f you could vote for me! Here is the link to my entry: http://sm2014dwfashiondesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2014/09/entry-30-intermediate.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really cute colorful outfit!

    ReplyDelete