Craft: Make a Quick Headband for Your Doll

Hi there! Today I have a super quick and easy craft to show you. We are going to make a simple headband for your doll.

Saige is modeling the headband for you.



You will need: Some bling on a roll, small velcro stickers, and scissors.



You can find different kinds of bling on a roll at the craft store.  Make sure you pick one that has a surface where you can put your velcro sticker because you don't want it to stick to your doll's hair. Ribbon will work too. This one is a cute little flower design that I thought would look pretty on my dolls.

Measure around your doll's head and cut your ribbon/bling slightly longer than that.


Next, all you have to do is put a velcro sticker on it. Since mine is actually a sticker roll, I just left it on the clear plastic and put the velcro on. I think it looks like a clear plastic headband that way.

Put the other velcro sticker on the other end, making sure they will meet when closed around the doll's head.


Fasten it around your doll's head. That's it! Now you have a quick, no sew headband for your doll!












I hope you enjoyed!


post signature

16 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the way it looks on Saige! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! It looks pretty easy so I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable! Saige looks super cute! I will have to make it sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! I'll have to try it. :)
    AG Chick
    americangirlchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What else could i use besides velcro?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you could use some type of snap that sticks on. But if you're worried about the velcro getting caught in the doll's hair, I put it around her neck like a necklace and attach it then I slide it up around her hair.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Really? That's cool. Saige is a really pretty doll.

      Delete
    2. I have Saige too!

      Delete
  7. I have a craft u can try... If u take a ziplock bag and cover it in duct tape and add straps u can make a doll purse or a purse for u! ( depending on what size of ziplock bag u use )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea, thanks for sharing it with us!

      Delete
  8. Where did you get that cute shirt?
    please cheack out my blot it is peaceluvandcrafts.blogspot.com
    -artsy
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete