Craft: Make Doll French Fries

 Hi there! Today I have a fun and easy food craft. We are going to make some doll french fries!

I love french fries, and so do my dolls!

For this craft, you will need: red glossy paper or plain paper and clear packaging tape, scissors, glue, french fry box template, upholstery foam, brown paint.


You will need a template like this one. If you print it to wallet size, it should be perfect for your doll.


I traced around my template onto some red paper.



Then cut it out. If you don't have glossy paper, you can put a layer of clear packaging tape over it before you cut it out.


Then fold at one side using a curve like this roll of tape so it is slightly curved.



Do the same thing on the other side.



Now fold the two side flaps.



Fold the other two side flaps.



Now glue the side flaps to each other.



You will have you french fry box.




Now take some scrap upholstery foam which is already kind of yellow, and cut it into thin doll-sized strips for your fries.






Next you can dab a little paint on them very lightly so they look fried.



That's it!













I hope you enjoyed!



post signature

20 comments:

  1. That is so genius! I should try it for my dolls.
    AG Chick
    americangirlchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, your dolls would love it. :)

      Delete
  2. Those are super awesome! That's an amazing idea! I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, yummy! Looks like your doll will have a treat :) Great idea too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my dolls are really enjoying their fries. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm so going to do this! How u make the pop in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so easy! Totally gonna make and you are so smart :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it, and I hope you try it!

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh is there anything you can't come up with?????!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the fries look so real!

    i have to get the supplies to make it

    ReplyDelete