Craft: Doll Petit Fours

Hi everyone! For my birthday, my mom made these little doll sized petit fours for me, and she took some photos so I could share it on my blog.

Here was the pretty box my mom gave me.


And these were inside! They are really easy to make. So let's get started!


At the craft store, they have these little cubes about 1/2" x 1/2". That's what my mom used.


She slightly sanded the corners so they were not too pointy.


Here is the cube with slightly sanded edges.


Next my mom painted the cubes in light pink, white, and brown. Let them dry before you decorate them.

Then with puffy paint, she painted little designs on them. You don't have to be a professional painter. :)

For the hearts, she just put 2 dots of paint next to each other, then with something pointy like a needle, she dragged one dot down to a point, then the other dot down to the same point to make a heart.

That's it!


Which one will Rebecca pick first?


Yum!


I hope you enjoyed!


post signature

21 comments:

  1. So cute. It looks like I could eat them, almost!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Thanks! I could almost eat them too!

      Delete
  2. That is so cute! What an awesome craft!

    P.S. I'm having a giveaway on my blog right now, so if anybody wants to come enter, or at least check it out, that would make me so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I'll have to check it out!

      Delete
  3. Those are amazing! It's so cool your mom likes to make things for your dolls, I wish my mom was a crafter. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are! Well, pretty much my whole family likes to craft! :)

      Delete
  4. Those are really cute! Your mom sounds so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'll tell her you said that lol :D

      Delete
  5. Cute! I wish my mom was crafty. She can build wood stuff though. She made my doll's bunkbed. What is a petie four?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's really cool she makes wood stuff! Usually my dad does the wood stuff lol
      I petite four is a small cake covered in some type of chocolate of frosting with sprinkles or something on top. They are really good, you should try one sometime! :D

      Delete
  6. That is awesome. I love how you started with the wood blocks.

    ReplyDelete