A Photoshoot with Rebecca

Hi! I took a photoshoot of Rebecca with a couple of the new accessories I bought with the money I have been saving up. I bought them when I went to the AGPC. One way I saved up some money is from selling a couple of my old toys on craigslist. Doing chores is one way to earn money, but take a look around your room or basement and see if you have any old items that you have outgrown. You can earn enough for a new doll accessory or even a doll if you sell enough stuff and save up!

I bought the new Chocolate lab with my money.


And this is the Our Generation bike. I actually didn't buy this. My mom found it on clearance for $12!! Keep an eye out for clearance items at Target!

I think it looks a lot like Samantha's new bike.


Rebecca was a gift from my family who was visiting me. So she is extra special. My family came all the way from Brazil!

The puppy is really cute. I really like her.


The second item I bought with the money I saved up is the new doodle backpack.
I will do a review of these items soon. I hope you enjoyed this post. Are you saving up for any AG or other doll items? Which ones? How do you earn money?

post signature

22 comments:

  1. I love all the things you got! I was saving up for isabelle, Caroline, and some accessories, but now that I have the money, I'm not sure I want to buy it! That's just because I'm to the age where haven't played with dolls for at least 3 years and I'm not sure I want to spend $120 on a doll that I will never really use that much. I usually earn money by selling my old things too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do too! :) Well, it's your money, but I would really recommend getting Isabelle or Caroline! They are both beautiful dollies! Cool! Yeah, It's probably the easiest way for me to earn money lol!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I love the new accessories!! I can't believe you found the OG bike for $12!! I've only ever seen it for $50, and I always look at it like, well, a new doll or a bike? I have sold some of my old stuff on ebay, it really does work!! I can't wait to see your review! :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can't believe she found it for $12 either. I also sometimes trade my friends at school for AG stuff. LOL

      Delete
    2. You do!!It turns out a lot of girls have ag!

      Delete
  3. American Girl Place, I highly recamond Isabelle! Her hair does not mess up that easily, and she is adorable! Her meet outfit is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go, Mom! Great purchase for $12. My guess is they're reworking their design. That is one good bike though. TRU changed the colors on the Journey Girl bike recently which makes me think OG is possibly heading for a color change too. Looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is possible. Target is always coming out with new OG items!

      Delete
    2. Do you really have Brazilian cousins!Cool!I have family in mexico although i look totally american but inside i am 25% mexican!!

      Delete
  5. I go to target guite often and always check the og section i need to know if they have a sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I always check it too! lol

      Delete
  6. Oh and thats awesome that you saved your money for stuff i am a big spender!I used to always save money!I am trying to save now.I put my money in my piggy bank because i know how much it takes to shake it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's really hard to save my money because I always want to spend it.

      Delete
  7. I love using craigslist!I need to sell my stuff on there to!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos! Love the new items! Always keep an eye out at Target for the OG sales. They can be awesome or non-existent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gahhhh! I love that bike? $12? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? And that backpack is beyond cute :)

    ReplyDelete