Spice it Up: Kitchen Tips

Today Saige has another spice it up post for you: just a couple quick tips to spice up your doll's kitchen.

Saige: "Don't forget to cover up leftover doll food with plastic wrap. It looks realistic, and keeps your doll food fresher too."

"And for my second and last tip for today: Try adding some cute curtains to spice up your kitchen. This kitchen has painted on curtains, so I decided to add some real ones. I just took a thin dowel and cut it to fit into my kitchen, and made some quick no sew curtains using scrap fabric."

"I think it looks cozy, don't you?"

"Stay tuned next time for more spice it up tips from us dolls!"


post signature

19 comments:

  1. I love your idea to cover the doll food with plastic wrap! Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and realistic!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to cover your dolls food with plastic wrap! I love your curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Iike to wrap my sandwiches(doll sandwiches)with plastic wrap,Great Tips.
    I found a awesome find at a thrift store,Is it okay if i send(email) you a description of it and before and
    After photos?I would like if you could post on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Oh I think you should get a historical doll for your b-day!

      Delete
    3. Cool, thanks! Sure! Feel free to send me an email!

      Delete
  5. Lol I actually got Rebecca! That's so funny how you said that the day I got her! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Rebecca's so pretty!I want her,I am trying to decide between Rebecca or Isabelle for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really adorable! Where did you get the doll sized oven? Rebecca looks beautiful as always!
    **June**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I guess it isn't Rebecca, Sorry! XD
      **June**
      P.S. Saige looks beautiful as always, but Rebecca does too.

      Delete