Rebecca and Chocolate Share Their Wish

"What a long day at school. I just feel like sitting here and relaxing for a while."


"Hmmm...I think I will draw something I am wishing for, maybe for Christmas." 


"Good thing I didn't finish all my lunch at school. It tastes even better after school."
"What do you want, Chocolate? Some of my sandwich?"

"Woof, woof"
"No? Not the sandwich?"

"How about a chip?"
"No? Not that either?"

"I know, you want a strawberry, don't you?"
"Woof woof.."

"Well what then? Ohhh, I know....you want the ice cream?"
"Woooofff..."
"Ok, here you go, girl. There isn't much left, so I'll let you have it."




"Wow, I guess she likes it. hehehe"


"And now I will show you all what I drew. This is what I am wishing for."


"Amaya's dad said he would make a doll house/rooms for us dolls, and that is what I am wishing for!!"

"Hmmm.....I wonder what Chocolate is wishing for....."


"Oh, of course!"


post signature

23 comments:

  1. Oh that's so cool!! :D you'll have to post pictures!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will when my dad makes it. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the store it is so cute.
    Allison
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute photo story! Sometimes I want to stick my face in the ice cream just like Chocolate did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I know, I love ice cream!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  5. What a cute photostory! That's so cool that you're getting a dollhouse! You should do a tour when it's done! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely do a tour when it's done. :)

      Delete
  6. Tsk, tsk - the chocolate in that ice cream is toxic to dogs.

    Great photos and great story. Love it and how pose-able Chocolate is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well my mom said there wasn't enough chocolate in a little bit of cookie dough ice cream to make a dog sick. But next time it can be vanilla. :)
      Yes I like how poseable she is too.

      Delete
  7. chocolate is so cute where did you get the doll sized ice cream
    It is really cute I am going to an AGP in November and i was thinking of getting a pet for my dolls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the ice cream is from the grocery store. You should get one of the new pets because it is fun to pose them. :)

      Delete
  8. Where did you get the small icecream tub?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! I'm glad to see the little dog too, it's always hard to tell from the pictures on the AG website, she's really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, this is so cute! I laughed. Chocolate is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete