Our Generation Camping Set Review + News

Hey everyone! 
I made a new youtube video! Click on any of the pictures below to go the the video! Also, I am going to the American Girl Store for my birthday (August 18th) and I am going to take a lot of pictures and possibly get Isabelle or Rebecca! I also am going to have family staying with us for two weeks starting August 10th, so I am not going to post as often but I will try to have some posts ready for you all! 

I made a video reviewing the Our Generation Camping Set. 


 Here is a sneak peek! 






Also, remember to enter my giveaway to win a cute doll purse and more!


post signature

18 comments:

  1. You should get Isabelle, Rebecca has very thin hair. Happy-almost-birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Choosing between those two would be hard, but I'd probably choose izzy! I hope you have a fun time!
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Yeah, I don't know what doll to choose either! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. I would recommend Rebecca, I love her curls :) They aren't really hard to maintain and are sooo beautiful :)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like her curls too! I agree, her curls are really pretty! Thanks for the advice! :D

      Delete
  4. Hmm...I'm not sure. They are both great dolls. Just keep in mind that Isabelle is only here for the year. I really like that camp set. :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, that's why I'm mainly thinking about Isabelle because I like the GOTYS and like you said, she's only here for a year. Thanks! I like it too! :D

      Delete
  5. Hi I think that you should get Rebecca, but Isabelle is only here for one year. Witch AG store are you going to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, It's hard to choose! I am going to the American Girl Place in Chicago! :D

      Delete
  6. Happy early birthday! Have a great time with your visitors and on your trip! I'm looking forward to your pictures of AGP. Not sure who I would pick, both are great dolls.

    This is a great review of the OG Camp set. The little latern is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really can't decide what to get!! :)

      Delete
  7. I think Isabelle. She's a great doll and looks great in anything! Also, she's only here for a year, and you can get Rebecca later. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete