Meet Isabelle and Rebecca

Hey everyone! So as you all have been waiting for, here are my two new dolls and some facts about them! (I will also be updating "The Girls" page on my blog soon with even MORE info about my dolls!"

 Hi! My name is Rebecca, (Becca for short) and I love exploring, big cities, and art! 
I went to a art museum the other day so here are some pics!


 I found this awesome HUGE rainbow....glass....sculpture thingy. lol


 The museum was HUGE and this is only a little bit of it! 


Now onto Isabelle...
 Hi! I'm Isabelle, Izzy for short, and I LOVE wearing skirts! 


 I also love riding my new pink bike to the bakery!





 Okay, now we are ready to show you some of our favorite things!


 Izzy: "I love wearing black and white, it just looks so cute!"


 Izzy: "I also LOVE cupcakes and especially my new cupcake nightstand Amaya got for me!"


 Izzy: "I also love candles, especially the ones from Bath and Body Works!"


  Izzy: "My absolute favorite foods are sandwiches, and cupcakes! (Any type of other cake I love too lol)"

 Izzy: "I LOVE sewing with Amaya! Here is a new laptop bag Amaya helped me make!"

Now onto Rebecca's interests...
 Rebecca: "I love beanbag chairs, and any cool shaped chair!" lol


 Rebecca: "My favorite animal is the dog!" 


 Rebecca: "I love the color teal and LOVE gumballs!"


Rebecca: "I also can't wait for school to start tomorrow! I have all my supplies ready to go!"

Do you like school?


post signature

34 comments:

  1. No, I don't like school. XD Hi, Izzy and Becca! So nice to meet to you. Can't wait to see you in more upcoming posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I do! Becca and Izzy: "Hi! Nice to meet you too! Thanks, I can't wait either!" :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. LOL My mom and dad got me Izzy, and my cousins bought me Rebecca. :)

      Delete
  3. I am so happy for you! The dolls you chose are adorable! I want to buy both of them myself! Congrats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Yeah, they are! lol If you get a chance you really should!
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  4. You're really lucky! I want Isabelle so bad...... now u have 8 dolls, right? Sarah, Summer, McKenna, June, Saige, Chloe, Rebecca, and Isabelle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol If you have a chance to get a doll, I really recommend Izzy! Well, I have seven for now because I let my Grandma borrow Chloe. :3

      Delete
  5. when are you going to show us the pics from AG
    place?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the awesome new dolls! :) I don't particularly like school, but that museum looks pretty cool! I also love the gum ball machine. ;)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Yeah, it was pretty cool! Yeah me too! I got it from Menards lol

      Delete
  7. Izzy and Rebecca are really pretty :) it depends, if I have a test, I hate it, but normally I like it pretty well :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dolls are really beautiful! I also have Isabelle and I call her Izzy too. The mini cupakes are adorable! I like school, math is not my strongest subject, but I still do pretty well at it.
    **June**
    P.S Did you buy both Rebecca and Isabelle on the same day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's so cool! Yeah, they are from Office Max! I LOVE school! Same, I'm not that great at math either! lol

      Well, my cousins got me Rebecca, and my parents got me Izzy. I got a few other accs. too though! :D

      Delete
  9. They are so cute Amaya!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I am trying to decide which doll i want for christmas lol,which do u recomend?I want Rebecca but i want isabelle and i am considering marie grace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you will love any of them. I heard Marie Grace might retired soon, and Isabelle will retire of course. But I think Rebecca is really pretty, so it's up to you. :)

      Delete
  11. The bike looks a little like Samantha's new bike!

    ReplyDelete
  12. do you recommend isabelle?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on the new girls. Great photo shoot and introduction. Izzy's skirt is very cute! Her bike too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so weird, there is a museum where I live, and it looks almost exactly like that! Is that museum an art museum?
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete