Doll Sized Finds at Office Max

Hi! Yesterday I went to Office Max to look at the school supplies, and they had some cute doll sized erasers and containers.

Here is the section I found them in.


They have these doll sized pizzas that are erasers and come in a cute pizza box.


But my favorite was these doll sized plastic containers. I bought 2 of them because I think they look like perfect sandwich containers for my dolls!

And they have cute little treats in them.
The donut is a little small, but the little cakes look perfect.

They also had these doll sized cupcake erasers.
So if your doll needs some food, try the office store! lol

post signature

16 comments:

  1. Wow! Great finds! I'll have to look out for erasers. ;)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they have a lot of them. :)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous finds! I love the pizza and you could modify the box to cover the "erasers" word. thank you for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you could do that, it's a good idea.

      Delete
  3. I have those erasers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those sandwich box erasers too!

    Lily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they are the perfect size.

      Delete
  5. haha - "So if your doll needs some food, try the office store!" I burst out laughing when I read that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, you can find doll food in the strangest places. lol

      Delete
    2. Hehe, you can find doll food in the strangest places. lol

      Delete