Doll Finds at Target

Hi there! I was at Target the other day and saw these Our Generation sets! I haven't seen them before at my local Target. Our Generation has a line called "Our Generation Retro" and their items for this line, are SO cute.

The first set contains a cute tote/duffel bag, black nerd glasses with a little red bow at the end (the bow totally reminds me of Hello Kitty lol), and my favorite item, the root beer. SO cute! I think this set is my favorite of all the ones I am going to show you today! :D

 The next one has a cute yellow purse, handkerchief, and a super cute pair of glasses! 


The final Our Generation set I am going to show you, is this one. This is probably my least favorite, but the bag is cute. It comes with the leopard glasses, the bag, and I think the black thing is gloves. (I couldn't tell lol) 

 The next cute thing I found next to the Our Generation items, are these cute little stuffed animals, that come in these adorable bags! They would make great doll totes. I think the pink one is the cutest because it looks like it has pockets and its more realistic because its not fuzzy like the purple leopard one. :) 

The pets are called Pucci Pups, (LOL) and they are about the size of the OG pets.

I hope you enjoyed! 
Stay tuned for pictures of the doll I got for my birthday! 


post signature

17 comments:

  1. The sets r awesome!!At target they sell those og shoes,Which is like a rip off,because their half the price of a og outfit.Og stuff r totally great when it comes to being on a tight budget,and u want 18"doll stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree. They have a lot of cute doll items that are pretty good prices. I don't have any of the OG shoes though.

      Delete
    2. I recommend their socks and tights, they are soooo soft. :)

      Delete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (You said you got a doll for your birthday so I figure your birthday was today or the other day!!!)

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get Isabelle for your birthday???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, you can see my new dolls on "The Girls" page. :)

      Delete
  4. Great finds! I love the little pets! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE DOLL YOU GOT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You can see a sneak peek of my dolls on "The Girls" page!

      Delete
  6. I just went to target and i saw those.Thar so cute.
    Allison
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new fall Retro OG line is great! I was looking at these earlier this week too and just couldn't make up my mind. The glasses with the black bag are a bit strange. Reminded me of the uniform designer from the Incredibles. I almost picked up one of the Pucci Pets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that one isn't my favorite, but overall I really like this line. I didn't get any of these sets because I spent all my money at the American Girl Place. lol

      Delete
  8. Cool items! I'll have to go check my local target out soon! I can't wait to see what doll you got!

    ReplyDelete