Craft: How to Make Doll Croissants

Hello everyone! My family is here until next week, but I have today's post already prepared, so today, I am going to show you how to make adollable croissants for your doll using polymer clay!

Here is what they will look like when they are done. 


 You will need: Beige clay, white clay, yellow clay, and a little translucent clay, brown eye shadow or some type of coloring powder for your clay, a blade or something to cute the clay with, a paintbrush with harder bristles, and a rolling pin for your clay. 

 First, mix all your clay colors together. You should get a color like this. 


 Now, roll your clay out. You don't want it to be too thick, but make sure it's not too thin. :)


 Here is my clay rolled out. 


 Now cut off the sides to make a long triangle shape. 





 Here's my triangle. Now, take the wider side and start rolling it up. 



 Now you want to curl the edges down a little into the shape of croissant. It's okay if there is some lint/dirt on your clay because it will be covered up with the powder. Also smooth the edges a little with your fingers.

 Now, tint is with a golden brown color. (If you have this same eye shadow pallet, I would use the brown color I'm using because it looks very nice when you are done tinting.)


 Make sure to get the edges! Now bake your clay for 30 minutes at 250 degrees. Let cool. 


 Now you have some yummy croissants for your doll!


 June loves her yummy croissants!


 I made three for my dolls. 


 I hope you enjoyed!

Do you like croissants or any breakfast rolls?


 post signature

21 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I will definitely be making those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope you have fun making them.

      Delete
  2. Cute! Didn't myfroggystuff have the same idea in her How to make Doll breakfast breads video?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure, but I know people sell them on etsy a long time before myfroggystuff. I am showing you my version.

      Delete
    2. By the way, I learned how to make these from my mom, not myfroggystuff.

      Delete
    3. Ok cool! I think you explained it better anyway. :)

      Delete
  3. I love your croissants! They look perfect and so easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TYPO ALERT! I don't want to be rude but, you typed "something to CUTE your clay with..." It is supposed to be cut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok thanks, I will have to change it.

      Delete
  5. They look delicious.
    We do enjoy a croissant now and then for breakfast, especially with strawberry or raspberry jam. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Instead of makeup you can use chalk pastel shavings.

    ReplyDelete