Sarah's Trip to Ohio

Hey people! I had a LOT of fun at Ohio, and was really upset I had to leave. I did take pictures though! 

This is a picture of Sarah looking out the car window. It took about seven hours to get there!



Yay! We're almost at Ohio!



 
When we went to Lebanon, we stopped at this chocolate shop!
There was so much yummy chocolate and candy!






 There was also a bunch of super cute stuffed animals!



 Ohh! Jelly Beans!



 Sarah: found a a doll sized guitar....made out of chocolate! lol



There's a really cool train station near the chocolate factory. Sarah wanted me to take pictures of her there.








Can you see her? lol



Then we went to an antique store, and I found these tiny bottles of perfume that I thought would be great for my dolls!


Aren't they cute? Sarah picked out a few that I will show you in another post.



I also saw this cute tea set, but it was kind of expensive and I didn't buy it.



I also saw this little table, that one on top of the other table. I thought it was cute and doll sized, but I didn't buy it either. The only thing I bought was the perfume bottles.


Then we took Sarah to the Ice Cream Parlor.











Outside the Ice Cream Parlor there was this miniature bench. Sarah wanted to try it out. And so did my brother.

That's about all the photos I got. I didn't take my doll to the reunion, but it was fun too. I hope you enjoyed it. Which was your favorite photo?

post signature

27 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! looks like you had lots of fun, I'd love to go there someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is a great place to stay and I would like to live there.

      Delete
  3. Wow, looks like you had fun! Nice photos. :) I like the one of Sarah sitting on the cute chair inside the Ice Cream Parlor.

    Sophia
    thatssomebysophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sarah likes that picture too. :)

      Delete
  4. I love going on trips.

    Looks like you and Sarah had fun :)

    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too. It is hard to come back home sometimes.

      Delete
  5. Hey I go to that ice cream place all the time! The best thing there is a mint chocolate chip milkshake. Looks like you had TON of fun!
    ~ava~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? We could have met! That milkshake sounds so good.

      Delete
    2. Really? We could have met! That milkshake sounds so good.

      Delete
    3. That would have been soooooo awesome if we did meet!

      Delete
  6. it is so funny i live in ohio! what part where you at?

    -Heidi- :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We stayed in Middletown and our family is all around there, Dayton, Mason, Lebanon area.

      Delete
    2. I forgot to ask what part you are from?

      Delete
  7. I love those pictures, they are so cute! My favorite picture is the chocolate guitar. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think the guitar is so cool!

      Delete
  8. I like the photo of your doll in front of the Lebanon Depot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Yeah it is. It wish it had been cheaper. :)

      Delete
  10. I have family in ohio. I don't like leaving ether. It looks like you had a TON of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool. I love Ohio and I hope we can go back soon.

      Delete
  11. Looks like a great trip! Loved every minute of your share, especially the trains. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shared this post on our Facebook page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool! I've been to Ohio a couple times!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I have been to Ohio once. I love her just standing on the back of the train. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete