McKenna Goes Shopping

Hey there! Today, McKenna did a little shopping! Let's take a look!

 Hello! 


 Saige: "Hello! Welcome to La Femme! We are having a 50 % off sale today on shoes! Want to take a look?


 McKenna: Sure!


 McKenna: These are really pretty! 


 McKenna: WOAH! 70 bucks? For a purse?


 Saige: Are you ready to check out?
McKenna: Yep! Can I take a look at these perfumes first?
Saige: Sure! Our featured perfume of the one on the left, in the translucent bottle. 
McKenna: Ooooh! 


 McKenna: I think I will get this one because it smells very nice! 
Saige: Great choice! 


Do you like to shop?

post signature

16 comments:

  1. Great photo story! I love to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love to shop!! I also like how you changed the style of your writing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!
    Is that a napkin caddy being used as the shopping basket?

    ReplyDelete
  4. like your new touches to your site!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think I changed it again. lol

      Delete
  5. Hey Amaya! It's me Nelly. So cute and really like this. Might do it with my dolls :)

    ReplyDelete