How to Spice up Your Dolls Room: Spice It Up Series

Hey there! I have started a new series called Spice It Up! Once or twice a week, for a couple weeks, each of my dolls will be posting some tips on how to spice your doll room up! So, let's get started! Today, Saige is posting! 

"Hey there! Saige here and I am IN LOVE with this series because its so fashionable! Here is the first post of this series with me giving you some tips on how to spice up your doll room!" 

 Saige: "Okay girls!, here are my tips! Tip# 1 If your room has some long curtains, a great idea is to put your bed in front of the curtains!
Result: It looks very modern and elegant! I LOVE this look and the curtains look great with this bedding!"

Saige: "Here's my last tip: Crazy Cover! Get some washi tape, design tape, or any kind of printed tape and cover the front of your laptop for a cool, stylish look! I hope you enjoyed my tips!"

Stay tuned for Sarah's post next!

post signature

10 comments:

  1. Very cute ideas, I love them and can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I can't wait to post them!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for the rest of this series. It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited for this series! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat style tips. Looks like a great new post series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete