Doll Sized Find: Perfume Bottles

Hello, everyone! Yesterday I told you that I would show you the little perfume bottles I got at the antique store. Take a look!

Now my doll's beauty accessories are pretty much complete. I am really excited about these tiny little bottles I found.


Here are the 5 bottles I got. Aren't they cute and tiny? Three of them still have perfume in them.



There's this one that looks frosted. It's so cute.



This one with some leaf designs in the glass.



This one is a cute shape with a cute cube lid. I really like the way it looks.



Then there's this one. I like the cube shape with the little silver lid.



And finally, this one. I thought it was cute and so tiny.



So that's all five of the little perfumes I got for my dolls. One for each doll!



Mckenna is claiming this one. Which one is your favorite?


post signature

15 comments:

  1. Very a-doll-able! :) I like the Prince one. :)

    Sophia
    thatssomebysophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that one is cute, I agree!

      Delete
  2. That's a really good find! I really like the one with the leaf design :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I thought they were so tiny and cute.

      Delete
  3. I like the leaf design as well! Those are super cute, were they expensive? And also, did you use any of the perfume or did you just dump it out? And finally, when are you going to post Summer's morning routine? (Just wondering, because it said you would in Saige's Morning Routine! Sorry about all the questions!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your questions are great. It was $8.50 for all 5 of the perfumes. I don't know if I am going to dump out the perfume or just keep the lids on all the time because I kinda like how it looks with the liquid inside. I smelled them and they are not my style. lol So I might eventually dump it out. And Summer's morning routine is coming up very soon!

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I think the frosted one is really pretty.

      Delete
  6. I love those perfume bottles! We will have to keep an eye out for some next time we go thrift store shopping or to garage sales.

    ~ Kiki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they have so many cute things at antique and thrift stores.

      Delete
  7. My favorite one is the one with the cap that has a cube. So adorable :)

    ReplyDelete