Doll Sized Find: Pencil Box

Hello! Today I have a fun back to school doll find to show you!
It's a pencil box for your doll.

Isn't it so cute? As you can see, the doll pencils fit perfectly inside, and there is plenty of room for other stuff.

Do you know what it is yet? It's a needle tin. You can find these at the craft/fabric store and they are pretty cheap with a coupon. They come in different colors and designs. I think it is the perfect sized doll pencil box! Tomorrow I will show you how to make the pencil and eraser that you see inside the pencil box!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. What an awesome find! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pencil box is so adorable, I love it! I can't wait to see how you make that cute sparkly pencil and awesome eraser!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I can't wait to show you.

      Delete
  3. I nominated you for an award!
    http://thecreamsicledollies.wordpress.com/
    ~Emma:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. The pencil and eraser is so very cute.

    ReplyDelete