Crafts by Dawn and Bob Review

It's summer, and that means relaxing in the backyard in some comfortable patio furniture, maybe with your favorite book in the shade or maybe in the sun with something cold and refreshing to drink. Etsy shop Crafts by Dawn and Bob has sent me some amazing summer items to review for you, and I know you will love them! And before I go any further, please be sure to check out my youtube video review of Crafts by Dawn and Bob by clicking here.

 I was sent the adirondack chair, matching side table, sun dress, and matching tote to review for you.



Let's start with the dress and matching tote. This dress is so cute. I love how summery it is.



It has elastic on top, and it toes above the shoulders. There is a pretty ribbon to tie for the waist.
Very fun adorable! I also think this dress would be cute in the fall with a little shrug or jacket, so your doll could wear it for more seasons.

Here is a close-up of the elastic on top. It is a high quality, and the fabric is nice and solid.



I also love the colors. The pretty green polka dots on the pink fabric, and the purple/blue ribbon are so bright and colorful. June wants to go everywhere in this dress this summer.


And I love that there is a matching tote! It is the perfect size to fit your doll's laptop, books, or plenty of other accessories.


There is a cute button embellishment which I love. It's too cute! And it goes with the belt.



I really like that it's not too tiny like some doll items that really are not big enough for 18" dolls. It really is like a nice big tote a real girl might have to hold all her stuff! And it is definitely made to last. It feels very sturdy.


Summer wanted to try it out next. She took it up to the fort to relax.



It is built so well, it's super sturdy and solid. This set is also a great size. It is exactly like a real adirondack chair, and the doll fits very comfortable in it.



This is the cute matching side table that is large enough to hold your doll's drinks and snacks.



Or you could even use it as a foot rest like Summer did.



And I LOVE the color. Turquoise is one of my favorite colors. And it has a nice, smooth finish. The color reminds me of a tropical place!


Here is a side view. You can see how solid it is and how professional it looks. It has the nice beveled edges and just looks so adorable!


Don't you just want to sit down and relax in it yourself? I do!



The back view: it looks just as perfect and adorable as the front!



Doesn't it look comfortable?

Here are a few of the other cute items I found in their shop:


I absolutely recommend the shop Crafts by Dawn and Bob  for your doll's wishlist. The items are all very professional, high quality, and too cute! I just love the trendy colors and styles of the items I was sent, and I know you will love their items too. Be sure to check out their shop, Crafts by Dawn and Bob. You will not be disappointed!


post signature

4 comments: