Blueberry Breakfast Bread

"I've got the fruit. Summer, you grab the Blueberry Breakfast Bread."
"Ok, Mckenna. Will anyone else be joining us for breakfast?"
"No, Saige and June are Sarah are all at sleepovers."
"Well then let's enjoy this breakfast all by ourselves, Mckenna!"

"Got the blueberry bread, Mckenna."
"Mmmm, that looks delicious! Oh, I almost forgot the milk! Do you want strawberry, chocolate, or plain milk, Summer?"
"Strawberry for me!"

"Two strawberry milks, just for us!"



"Hey, I think your's has more strawberry, Mckenna."
"Oh don't be silly, they're the same. Now let's eat!"


"You go ahead and cut it, Summer."



"Yum! The girls sure are missing a great breakfast!"



"They sure are."



"Speaking of the girls, I wonder when they will be home."



"I don't know, but the house is nice and quiet without them."
"Yeah, but it's kind of too quiet, don't you think?"


"No, I like it. And I hope they stay gone a while so we can finish all this blueberry bread."



"That's a great idea, Summer. Let's eat it all and they'll never know it was here."
"That's a Berry good idea, Mckenna."
"Summer, that is so old....."
***giggles***

post signature

22 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! Is it real bread?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! that was funny! The bread looks sooooooo good....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bread looks delicious! I nominated you for the Sunshine Award on my blog! Look at this post for more details: http://ameliagrace11.blogspot.com/2014/07/sunshine-blogger-award.html.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo story! I love how you incorporated the real food with the doll food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is fun to find real food too that is doll sized.

      Delete
  5. So cute!!Awesome mini story.How did you make the blueberry breakfast bread so small?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was at Walmart. They had these little mini loaves.

      Delete
  6. Yum, looks good! I've nominated you for an award on my blog, Amaya. Check it out. :)

    Sophia
    thatssomebysophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been nominated for an award on my blog! ;)

    http://marisasamericangirls.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award-its-different-now.html

    ~Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute! i'd love it so so much if you could check out my blog, http://whensummermetwintersmile.blogspot.com thanks! :) :) <3 <3

    ReplyDelete