Summer and Sarah Paint Amaya's Room

We recently painted my bedroom, and Summer and Sarah wanted to help. Let's see how it turned out!

Summer: "Looks like we have all our supplies. Let's get started, Sarah."



"Yeah, I can't wait to see this purple on the walls! I wonder how the blog posts will look with the new color."



"Diving in! We're about to find out."



"Here goes..."



"Too late to turn back now!"



"Looking good, Summer, don't you think?"
"Yeah, I like it!"


"Well, I think that just about does it, don't you, Sarah?"



"Yeah, we did a pretty good job. And we didn't even make a mess with the paint! Last time we had a couple accidents, but this time we've been so careful."


"We sure have!" :)



post signature

23 comments:

  1. Wow, you painted your room purple! Looks awesome! And the dog at the end is funny:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, thanks! My dolls really had a mess to clean up.

      Delete
  2. It looks great, Amaya :) I love the shade of purple you used, and it looks like Summer and Sarah had lots of fun helping, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, so cute! Looks like Summer and Sarah had a great time painting - and look at that little mister sneaking into the paint! I thought that was especially funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah the dog really gave my dolls a mess. lol

      Delete
  4. I love purple! My dog actually did step in some paint one time when we were painting a room and put paw prints all over the carpet. Mom was not happy!

    ~ Kiki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's terrible. lol I love purple too, and turquoise.

      Delete
  5. That color looks so pretty in your room, Amaya! When the dog stepped in the paint at the end, it reminded me when my cat ran across the deck when it was being stained! Oops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That is so funny about your cat stepping in the stain. lol

      Delete
    2. He now has brown paws ;)

      Delete
  6. i like ur face summer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like her face too and i like animal jam too! i am a fox!!!!! meow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Great photo shoot and awesome new color for your room!

    ReplyDelete