Saige's Morning Routine

Hello everyone! Saige here and today I am going to show you my morning routine!
Let's get started!

First, of course, I hear my alarm ringing. I just tap the snooze button on my cell phone and then get about one more hour of sleep LOL. :)


 Then, when my alarm goes of AGAIN, I guess I have to get up. I wish I could sleep all day because of course I was in a dream where I won the Mega Million Lottery. :) LOL


 After getting dressed and fixing my hair, I usually get on the computer of 20 minutes.



 I don't know about you, but in the morning i'm not actually that hungry, so I just get a glass of milk.
I like milk so much, I am the second one who likes milk in most our family, (Amaya is the first LOL)


Then, I feed my fish...and get on with my day.

Hope you liked seeing my morning routine! Stay tuned to see Summer's morning routine.

post signature AND Saige!

17 comments:

  1. Nice routine...it's better than my doll's routine. :) (they have no routine at all) lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your dolls sound pretty relaxed. lol

      Delete
  2. That is so cute! I love milk tooooooo!!!
    ~ Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!! We love lazy, summer mornings. If it wasn't for the puppies we would sleep for hours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never sleep late. I'm not sure why. Probably because my little brother wakes me up. lol

      Delete
  4. Aww, that is so cool!
    Where are the fish from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fish tank is from Dollar Tree and it comes with the fish and stuff inside.

      Delete
  5. Great routine. Milk is awesome! But I need breakfast too. Maybe not right away, but soon after getting up in the morning. Love the little fish tank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah I eat it a little later. But milk is my favorite. :)

      Delete
  6. Cute! I love milk too! But unlike you, I MUST EAT BREAKFAST!!! Guess it's just one of the qualities that comes with being a teenager. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I get hungry a little while after I wake up, and it depends on what we have too!

      Delete
  7. but breakfast is the most important meal of the day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. I do eat breakfast, just not right away.

      Delete