Our Generation Precious Cargo Outfit Review

Hey there! The other day I bought this adollable outfit from Our Generation! At our local Target, I don't usually see great Our Generation stuff, just mostly the shoes and the pets. So I was SO happy when I found this outfit. :)

Here is the box it comes in. 
PROS: The charms on the crocs are really cute! The shirt is super realistic! :)
CONS: The pants are not hemmed well near the velcro. :(
The jacket I am not impressed with. The way you get it on is very odd. And, it's REALLY thin.

Here is the outfit on the doll without the jacket. I think its really nice looking! And the shirt is super cute with those birds on it! 



Here is a overview of the top.



As you can see, on the top-left of the pants, there is some flower decal. It adds a whole lot more to the cargo pants!


Here is a close-up of the decal.



The Shoes: ARE ADOLLABLE! They fit the dolls perfectly! I don't think the charms come off, because I tried and they didn't come off. LOL






Here is the back. As you can see, right under the little strap, there is an imprint of their little logo. :)


Here is the side!



Here is the outfit with the jacket on. :) 



Here is the front of the jacket! 
The buttons really unbutton, I like that feature, but it's not my favorite .


Here is the back of it. :)



I hope you enjoyed!

post signature

23 comments:

  1. Adorable! Nice find!!! :)

    Sophia
    thatssomebysophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That American Girl outfit is so cute!

      Delete
  2. OMG!!! That is spoiling adorable. You can find the cutest doll stuff at Target. I went to Target once, and I got an AWESOME our generation kitchen set with EVERYTHING in a deal kitchen! Try looking for it the next time you go there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I agree. :) You can find really great stuff! I have seen that set before and have wanted it, but I already have a kitchen set. :) Glad you got it though!

      Delete
    2. I got the kitchen set too! I love love love it!

      Delete
  3. Hi,
    I love the outfit and the crocs.
    Thanks for following me!

    TTYL
    Allison
    http://fourfriendsincollege.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!!!! I love the whole outfit!!!!!!The shirt, the jacket, the CROCS!!!! And the pants are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL :) I think the whole outfit is cute too!

      Delete
  5. i love love love how mckenna looks in the last picture. she's so cute. i would do anything to have her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mckenna says thanks! I think she's a cute doll too. :)

      Delete
  6. I have the same outfit and the charms come off of mine! All you have to do is pull from the outside and push from the inside. I got mine from Target, too, and my best friend has the same outfit as well! What a coincidence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Thanks so much! Now I am able to take the charms off! LOL That's cool!

      Delete
  7. That is cute. It's always good to see these outfits on. Thank you for the review. The thinness of the jacket is why I've passed it over before. The crocs are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  8. That is such a cute outfit! The crocs are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's outfit is cute! Once, I found the RV at a Target near me, but I didn't have enough money to buy it, and I never see it there. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know how much the rv costs?

      Delete
  10. i have the oufit! th0e bird print i uoside down though

    ReplyDelete