Last Minute Father's Day Ideas

Hey people! Father's Day is tomorrow, and if you just can't figure out what to do for your dad, my dolls have come to the rescue! Check out their tips for last minute Father's Day ideas!

Get crafty: Make your dad or grandpa a nice card! Get all your supplies like colored pencils, scissors, whatever you want, and get creative! Nothing is better than a card you made yourself!


Every dad loves to grill! Maybe he needs some new grilling supplies.



Dad's are always stuck with taking out the trash, right? Well maybe for Father's Day, you could help him with that! Yippee!


And don't forget a new bag. That drives my mom crazy. lol



Maybe he would like breakfast in bed? Or just a nice breakfast out of bed.



And finally, every dad has tools, right? Maybe he needs a shiny new tool box to put them in!

I hope you enjoyed these last minute ideas brought to you by my dolls!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Those are all great ideas! I think I'll try the breakfast in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! My brother (who is getting married this Sunday) got my dad a Missouri Tigers t-shirt and tickets for him and my dad to go to the game this August!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great gift, I am sure it will be a lot of fun! :)

      Delete
  3. Really nice ideas!
    I thought of you when I saw AG's new camp treats set - a couple of the other new sets as well. I was thinking you could show us how to make similar items for a lot less than $30.

    ReplyDelete