Happy National Corn on the Cob Day!

Hello readers! Today is National Corn on the Cob Day,
so my dolls thought it would be fun to grill some!

My dolls thought the patio would be a good place to grill.



If you want to see the grill tutorial, click here. As you can see, I have replaced/updated my grill with a disposable food container instead of black construction paper because I lost the other grill. lol...I received a comment from Julie Ann Newman suggesting the food container. So when I made a new one, I used her idea. :)

Do you like butter on your corn on the cob? And it's messy, so don't forget the paper towels.



Will you or your dolls grill this summer?


post signature

12 comments:

  1. Hey! Your grill looks great! Thanks for the credit for my idea! We're going to my friend Jennifer's July 4th pool party, and I think they'll be hot dogs and hamburgers on the BBQ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That pool party sounds like a lot of fun! I think my dolls will have a pool party too!

      Delete
  2. My dad will definitely use the grill this summer, and I want to make a grill for my dolls this summer too!!! I can't wait for the 4th of July!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we are grilling tonight if it doesn't rain. The corn looks yummy. My poor dolls don't have a grill, so making one is definitely on the to do list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like fun! Yes, every doll needs a grill. :)

      Delete
  4. We are grilling ALOT! Also where did you get that cute cup on the table?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That cup is a Christmas ornament that I found at Shopko and I cut off the string. :)

      Delete
  5. So cool!
    Not sure if the dolls will, but I know I will.

    ReplyDelete