Doll Sized Find

Hello everyone! Today I have a fun doll sized find to show you.

A skateboard!



Here is the top. I like that it's not all girly because I think it looks realistic that way.



And the bottom. The wheels really work.



I took Saige out to give it a try.



You can see how long it is compared to the doll. It's the perfect size!
Are you wondering where I found it? :)


I am happy to say that I found it at......



Dollar Tree! That's right, it was only one dollar!! So if your doll needs a skateboard and you don't want to pay the AG price, you can save a bunch of money on this one! I hope you enjoyed today's doll find!

P.S. You will find them in the toy section.


post signature

12 comments:

  1. WOW!! Only 1 dollar. That is awesome!

    Saige is so cute on it!

    I might go see if they sell them at our Dollar Tree :)

    ~ALLISON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was so surprised to find it!

      Delete
  2. I am SO heading to the Dollar Tree! That us so cool that you got it for only a buck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I hope you find one for your dolls!

      Delete
  3. That is SO amazing! And only $1, what a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love skateboards! I'd like to learn to but my mom wouldn't think it girly enough for me...oh well I love 'em anyway! It's so cute and realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great find. Now you need to craft up some elbow and knee pads for her. Safety first. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you shared this, our Dollar Tree didn't have them, but I had a trip to somewhere else with a Dollar Tree and they did. It's too cute. And how can you beat $1?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We got two of these for our dolls. So much fun! Just this past weekend we found a guitar at the Dollar Tree. Perfect size for any doll! ;-)

    ReplyDelete