Craft: Easy Doll Pop-Tart

Hey everyone! Mckenna here! I don't know about you but, I love pop tarts! They are sooo yummy! So today, I thought I'd show you guys how to make some!

Also, If you make this craft or any other crafts feel free to email Amaya at amayapaes at gmail dot com a picture of the craft you made if you want your picture of the craft mentioned on this blog!





You will need: 
  • Puffy Paint
  • Glitter or tiny beads (optional)
  • A Push Pin
  • Scissors
  •  Thick Beige Craft Foam


 Start by taking your foam and cutting a rectangle about the size of your dolls' hand.




 Now, take your push pin and poke holes around the edges.




 Take your puffy paint and add blobs on the top then spread them out with the tip of your Puffy Paint nozzle. 


Now add glitter or sprinkles and wait for it to dry!



Or you can make the wild berry pop tarts and just drizzle some blue paint across!



That's it!



I hope you enjoyed!

To see some of the other doll food Amaya has made using craft foam like ice cream sandwiches, click here. To see doll pumpkin pie, click here. Or click on the craft page to see others too!

21 comments:

  1. So cute! I am going to make some for my doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, my dolls think they taste delicious too.

      Delete
  3. Yum! I've actually never had a pop tart, so if I make this, my dolls will have eaten pop tarts and I haven't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you've never had a pop tart? You should try them!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I would, but I'm wheat dairy free! They look delicious though!

      Delete
  4. I love pop tarts! My dolls do too! Thanks for the info on how to make 'em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I love them too!

      Delete
  5. This is great! We are definitely going to make some pop tarts soon. Now I'm hungry! ;)

    ~ Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This idea is super creative. I love pop tarts. I will so make these with my friend and my doll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, your dolls will love them.

      Delete
  8. That's fabulous! My favorite pop tarts are blueberry, unfrosted blueberry, strawberry, chocolate fudge, and raspberry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did a pop tart on my blog without know you had one on yours. I know what mine was missing! Dots on the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw man!!! I made some for my doll but the puffy pain got on her hands!!! Oh No!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. didn't you let it the paint dry? o-o

      Delete
    2. uh...yeah o_o...

      Delete