Tutorial: How to Make Doll Party Food with (Mostly) Real Food

Today I am going to show you how you can make a party of your own like the one in my previous post.
You may have guessed some of the stuff already!

Here is the party lunch my dolls had.



--For the burger, I used vanilla wafers with nutella and I tore off a little piece of a cheese slice.
Yes, you can really eat it like this. My brother liked it with the cheese on it.
--For the fries, I used shoe string potatoes chips.

The grape soda bottles are lip glosses. I know a lot of you know have these.



There is a little cap like a soda bottle has, so you can pretend your dolls are drinking.



--The mayonnaise is a small jar of real horseradish sauce that my mom had in the fridge.
--And for the veggie tray, just cut up some pieces of craft foam for carrot sticks, cheese, and celery.
--If you can find these miniature crackers at the dollar tree,
they make a great addition to your party tray too!
--For the ketchup and mustard, I actually had these from when I was little.
--They came in a little set of play food and they are a good size for my dolls!

For the dessert, the cookies are real mini Oreos that you can find in any grocery store or Target.



They are a good size for dolls, as you can see in this photo.



The syrups are also lip glosses found at Walmart.
The ice cream is real ice cream from the grocery store.


Well that's it, guys. I hope you enjoyed! What cool doll sized items have you found lately?


post signature

21 comments:

  1. The ideas are so cute, I love the Nutella cheeseburger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We like to eat Nutella burgers.

      Delete
  2. i love the ideas for the drinks and ice cream only i can get them right now... lol ive been eyeballing them at the store lately tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love to find miniature stuff that fits the dolls!

      Delete
    2. ya, lol you found good stuff for dolls like the syrup and drinks that i never came up with! i love your ideas:)

      Delete
  3. Wow! thanks for doing this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, it was fun and tasty too.

      Delete
  5. We have those doll sodas, but I never knew the caps came off. Thanks for the tip!

    Does Wal-Mart carry the cute lip glosses (like Hershey's syrups) any more? If so, where would they be? I've looked several times in the last year or so, and I never find any at my W-M. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places.

    I love that little horseradish sauce container. Do you remember the brand? I'd love to find one like it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Walmart still has those syrup lip glosses. They are with the makeup, I think close to the Lip Smacker brand. The horseradish brand is Zatarain's and it's 5.25 oz. :)

      Delete
  6. The food is so cute! And so real :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the cutest thing ever i am so going to try it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should, it was fun! Thanks!

      Delete
  8. Our Weis market regularly has the cups of mini nilla wafers, oreos, golden oreos, chips a-hoy, and ritz bits sandwiches in the 10 for $10 bin. I pick my favorites up now and then in case of a doll party.

    I love that you used the nilla wafers and nutella for burgers. If you are not sure about using real cheese in the combination, you can use a vegetable peeler to shave a piece of apple for cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome and creative

    ReplyDelete