Summer List

Hey there! After reading about all the cool things you all want to do in my last post,
June decided to write down the things she wanted to do this summer!

 "Hmmm, definitely the beach.....oh, and camping for sure........"



"That's a good start."



"I want to show the girls what I wrote!"



It's a good idea to write down lists to help you remember the things you want to do.
So keep a notepad and pen handy!


Do you have a place you write down things like a journal or notebook?


post signature

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a note pad I make my lists on and I have lots of lists! Cute photo story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post Amaya! I have A LOT of notepads and little books like that to write down my story ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Same with me! I have so many! :)

      Delete
  4. Great post! I love that June is left handed. I also have a lot of notebooks of all sizes. The one I currently carry with me helps me keep track of blog posts and ideas for blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! LOL Thanks! That's so cool! I try to have a blog calendar and sometimes it works out good, or I totally change my idea of a post!

      Delete