Review with ZigZag Fashions

There is a new Etsy shop I found out about. It's called ZigZag Fashions, and I am very excited to share it with you! Ann, owner of ZigZag Fashions, sent me the CUTEST outfit to review,
and I know my dolls will be wearing it all summer!

Who doesn't love strawberry print?




Here is everything I received to review. I couldn't decide which pair of leggings
I liked better. They both go so well with the top! So I had my doll model both of them.
Also, Ann picked the perfect pair of sandals to go with it. I love them.


My doll June was the lucky one that I picked to model it for you.
Here she is arriving at my grandma's house for the weekend.


She likes to travel in style. :)




The outfit fits American Girl dolls perfectly! It is exactly the right size, and looks ADORABLE!



Here you can see the elastic which gives the top a ruffly look on the bottom,
amd is so comfy and summery! Ann is very detailed, everything is perfect!
The style really goes with the strawberry print. It looks very fresh and cool.

I love the colors!



And notice the pretty fuschia thread trimming the bottom ruffle and sleeves.









It has elastic around the top, which looks really pretty and adds to the fresh fun look of the shirt!
And the fabric is SO CUTE. It's a cool cotton, and June says she feels nice and cool in it. :)


June says she wants to try on the white ones now.




Ooh la la! I love the white ones!
The leggings feel great and not too thin. They feel like they will last a long time.


From the back.



There is velcro in the back. Everything looks very professional and well made.




Here is a photo of the back of the shirt off the doll.
You will love the quality of ZigZag Fashions. Everything is great that I received.



And here are the adorable sandals it came with. They are almost iridescent.



And they zip up in the back, very realistic!



They are a great fit., and they go with a lot of different summer clothes.



I highly recommend ZigZag Fashions for your American Girl or 18" doll. I can tell you that this
outfit was the perfect fit on my doll, and I absolutely LOVE the quality and CUTEness.
I know you will not be disappointed in the items from ZigZag Fashions, and you will be sure
to find something your dolls will love. Make sure to check it out! I am so glad I discovered
this awesome new shop! And thanks so much, Ann, for allowing me to review one of your beautiful doll outfits! My dolls and I really appreciate it!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the strawberry design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, it looks so comfortable! The shoes are so adorable, I love the zippers. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit. Great story to go along with the review.

    ReplyDelete