Mckenna Had a Great Fall


Mckenna woke up in a great mood.
"Time to start the day!"


"It's a good mornin'.....oh yeah...."



"Ruff ruff"
(Coconut was trying to tell Mckenna to be careful.)


But she wasn't paying attention.



"Wooooooaaahhh!!!"



"Oh.....ouch.......ooouuuchh"



"Mckenna!! Are you alright???"



"I...I'm not sure..."
"Summer, let's get her into the chair."


"There you go, how do you feel, Mckenna??"



"I'll call the ambulance."
"Oh no, you don't have to do that. I think I'll be ok."


"Let us know anything we can do to help you out, Mckenna."
"Yeah, you just let us know."
"Well, you could bring me some tea to drink."
"Sure thing, Mckenna!"

'How's that? Is your chair better over here? And how's your tea?"
"Ah, that's good. Hey, I think a nice foot soak would really help my leg."
"Ok, right away, Mckenna!"


"Oh yeah!.......
Ok, I think I'm done with this. Summer, can you bring me my tablet?
And I'm getting hungry. Could you order me a pizza?"

"Here you are, Mckenna. Will there be anything else?"
"Actually, yes. Could you bring me my rubik's cube?"


"Hmm.......this is too easy...."



"Solved!! Hey Summer, could you bring me my notepad and pen?"



"Here it is, Mckenna. I'll just be leaving now."
"Oh, but Summer, wait! I was going to ask you to bring me something!"


"Ugg...we have GOT to do something about Mckenna!"
"I know, she is driving me NUTS! But what can we do, Summer?"
"I know just the thing. We are going to 'surprise' her with a little 'present.' "
***Whispering****
"Let's do it, Summer!"

"Hey Mckenna, close your eyes. We have a surprise for you!"
"A surprise for ME? You shouldn't have! Yippee!"


"Ok Mckenna, you can open them now."



"Oh! It's...it's......crutches??"
"That's right, Mckenna. Now you don't need us to wait on you hand and foot any more.
Isn't that great??"

"Yeah, it's.....uh.....great..."



"Hmmm.....well I guess it couldn't last forever." :)


post signature

30 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I hope you "feel better" McKenna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that WOULD TOTOALLY BE ME! Feel better, McKenna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Me too, but I don't have a loft bed. My brother has one and I have slipped before....

      Delete
  4. Haha! I hope you feel better McKenna!
    Btw amaya I have the same crutches as those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☻☺☻

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photo story Amaya! awww I hope Mckenna gets better :)jk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!
    Fawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! hope u feel better mckenna! hay was mckenna beig a lier to her bffs?

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Nope! She was being a little greedy though!

      Delete
    3. hey what ag tipe dolls are serah and summer?

      Delete
  7. Get well soon Mckenna!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where are the crutches from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find them on amazon, I have some purple and grey ones thatcame with a pink wheelchair and casts

      Delete
  9. I have the same crutches as you but the are purple and grey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Those sound really pretty!

      Delete
  10. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Very funny and clever! xD My doll, Saige, would probably do the opposite and be like, "NUUUU! I'M NOT HURT! I'M FINE! Wait..... OW....." xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks! LOl! My Saige doll is so alike with your Saige doll!

      Delete
  11. I have the exact same crutches and a wheelchair that came with it! I got mine on Zulily. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I actually got mine from Toys-R-Us.!

      Delete
  12. hey do u have a food craft that does NOT have craft foem ? cus i do NOT have any.





















    ReplyDelete
  13. I should try that on my brother........LOL

    ReplyDelete