Cute Garage Sale Find

Hi! Today I want to show you a cute garage sale find.

Mckenna loves this chair that I bought yesterday for only .50 cents!



It pretty much matches the other bench I have, also from a garage sale.
But the chair is a little bigger, and I think it's actually a better size. But they look good together.


You never know what you will find, so go to lots of garage sales this summer! :)



Here you can see them together. The chair is a little taller, and they are not exactly alike,
but I will use them as a patio set anyway!


It doesn't need to be painted or anything!



I'd love to see your garage sale or thrift store finds. Send me a photo of what you find,
and I will post it! I also got a little doll sized plate for .10 cents, and I will have that in a post soon.
Have you found any doll items lately?


post signature

22 comments:

  1. Adorable! I used to have a chair just like that for my dolls! But I got rid of it because it leaked paint onto the dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's really cool except that it leaked paint onto your dolls!

      Delete
  2. Awesome! My area seems lacking in the doll-find department :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, it's hard to find items like that. We usually go to any garage sale we find, but it's mostly china plates and furniture LOL.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, I was so happy to find it!

      Delete
  4. I have the same chair you just got! isn't that funny?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is!! I also commented below. :)

      Delete
  5. Cute! We have porch chairs just like those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, we have one like the sofa one too but it's brown.

      Delete
  6. Hey Amaya, did ya see my comment above? my comment was on may 5th, at 9:05 PM. Isn't it funny that we have the same chairs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is cool that we have the same ones!! Where did you get yours?

      Delete
  7. From a thrift store, my mom picked it up, and when she brought it home, i absolutely loved it!!!!!!!! I think she found it a t GoodWill i think.

    ReplyDelete