What Sarah Wore to School Today

Hi, readers! Today I took a couple photos of Sarah before she went off to school.

It's starting to warm up here just a little, and Sarah didn't want to wear her jeans today.








She is wearing a shirt and skirt from Unending Treasures,
leggings from American Girl, and high tops from Release Rain.






Here is a close-up of the high tops. They are really cute.







And she has Scotty by her side to send her off.






And look how Scotty matches this Our Generation laptop bag.
It's like they came together.

Thanks for reading!



post signature

13 comments:

  1. Oh just so cute. I'm still on spring break and so are my dolls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's cool. I got off of spring break last week. :(

      Delete
  2. Sarah looks so adorable in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those shoes!! can i have some? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Lol, I might be putting the trading post back on soon and you can see if I post any shoes on there. :)

      Delete
  4. My dolls are home schooled:) like me! So thay don't go to school today because sat & sunday are my dolls day off again like me:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I always wanted to home school. Is it fun? :) Thank you. :)

      Delete