Summer Crafting

 Hello! Today Summer did some crafting. She is making cards. Let's take a look!

She got all her supplies together, and her cup of hot chocolate, of course.





"I think I'll draw a purple balloon first."




"Now for a little glue."





"That should do it. Now for some sequins!"






"Nothing like a little sparkle!"





"And these will give the card a 3D look!"
While she worked, Summer sang the crafting song. It sounds a lot like "Deck the Halls"
only it goes like this, "Gluing sequins to the paper, la la la la la...."
lol








She loves to craft almost as much as I do!





"Now if I could just get someone to bring me a refill...."
What is your favorite thing to craft/make?



post signature

14 comments:

  1. So cute, where did you get the cute pink lamp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink lamp is from Dollar Tree!

      Delete
  2. Cute we're did you get all your dolls art supples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the pencils are real mini pencils that came in an art kit which I bought at a yard sale. The scissors are an eraser and so is the pencil sharpener. The glue is a real mini bottle of glue.

      Delete
  3. I like to make every thing that i can think of! & to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer looks so cute crafting! I love all the cute stuff, the scissors, the bottle of glue, and pencil sharpener.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Summer likes to have all her supplies. :)

      Delete
  5. Wonderful post. Looks like she is having a very nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome! I love to make doll crafts.
    and how did you make the hot chocolate? its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. The hot chocolate is a candle!

      Delete