Liebster Award!


Hey everyone! I was nominated for this award by several lovely people so, I randomly picked one persons' questions to answer.  And that person is Meghan of Girly Doll Type.
The other awesome people who gave me this award are Claire of Carrots and Claire, Juliet XD of Chestnut Street Dolls, Amelia Grace of Amelia Grace, and Ella from It's a Doll World. I am sorry if I missed anyone.
So here are my answers to Meghan's questions:


1. Summer or Winter?

Totally, Summer!


2. What's your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

Either Cookie Dough or Superman!


3. Beach or Woods? Where is your ideal vacation spot?

Beach! I'd LOVE my ideal vacation spot to be Brazil! (I'm part 

Brazilian because of my dad, lol)

4. Country or City Girl?

City!

5. Who was your first American Girl doll, if any?

My JLY #28, Summer!

6. Homeschooled or do you go to school?

I go to school.

7. Have you ever been to the American Girl store?

YES! Many times. :)

8. Any pets?

No, we had three fish, but they didn't last long with us, LOL.

9. Pink or Blue? Which one do you like better?

Blue, totally!

10. Do you share a bedroom?

No.

11. What color shirt are you wearing?

Lime green and turquoise! 

Thank you SO much, Meghan, Juliet XD, Claire, Amelia Grace, and Ella for nominating me!

I nominate:

Anyone who would like to answer these!
Feel free to take the award and say I gave it to you. :)


My questions are:

1: Pizza or Mac & Cheese?

2: Tablet or book?

3: Shorts or skorts?

4: Orange or Purple?

5: Waterpark or beach?

6: Kit-Kat or Three Musketeers?

7: What is your favorite movie?

8: Plane or boat?

9: Do you like math?

10: What would you buy with a $500 American Girl gift card?

11: Boots or Flops?


Those are my questions for you.




post signature

9 comments:

  1. Can I answer the questions here? Because I have already done it...

    Good,

    1) Mac & Cheese
    2) Book
    3) Nether I wear Dresses.....
    4) PURPLE!
    5) Beach
    6) Three Musketeers
    7) Frozen and Tangled are a tie
    8) Um lets go Boat, I haven't riden ether :(
    9) A little
    10) So I am writeing this because I wanted to answer this question.... ;)
    I would Buy #55 and maybe some furniture. Everything else would be books :)
    11) Flops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for answering the questions! I love your answers, and we have a lot in common! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Amaya! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you too. By the way, here are my answers!
    1.Uhhh...
    2.Book
    3.Shorts!!!
    4.Orange!
    5.Waterpark!
    6.Kit-Kat
    7.Despicable Me 2, The Lego Movie, and Mr.Peabody and Sherman
    8.Boat
    9.No!!!!!!!!!
    10.I don't know...
    11.Flops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Lol, I don't like Math either! Nice answers!

      Delete
  3. Hi!
    I'm a big fan of your blog, but sadly up until now I haven't been able to figure out how to comment. (I know, I'm weird. Lol) Anyway, here are my answers!
    1. Pizza
    2. Book!
    3. Shorts
    4. Purple!!!
    5. I can't decide! I love both!!
    6. Three Musketeers
    7. Despicable Me 2 and the Lord of The Rings
    8. Boat
    9. I hate math!!!
    10. There are so many items on my wishlist I can't list them all!
    11. FLOPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna answer #10: ISABELLE, JLY 33, ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD (Pause for dramatic Effect) REBECCA'S BEDDDD
    - AnonymousA

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Pizza
    2. book
    3. skorts
    4. purple
    5. waterpark
    6. three muskatears
    7. Frozen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    8. boat, i live on an island so i ride boats
    9. i like math so-so
    10. i would get molly's hair done and i would buy furniture!
    11. FLOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1) Pizza- I can't have mac and cheese.
    2) I don't know, but I think tablet or something because you can download books and play games.
    3) Shorts. You can't ride a bike with a skirt on!
    4) How 'bout combined to get magenta? Hehe. I'll go with purple.
    5) Beach with lots of sand!
    6) Kit Kats. Definitely Kit Kats!
    7) How to Train your Dragon 2- my friends are SO BORED whenever we watch a movie together.
    8) Plane, even though I screamed on my first flight.
    9) Kinda, but I like science a TON better, no matter how much Mrs. Benike tries to make it fun.
    10) Ummmm..... How 'bout as much as I can carry plus 50?
    11) FLOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    Love this blog! It always has neat ideas with common materials! Thanks, Amaya!
    -Savannah

    ReplyDelete