June's Day at the Lake

 Hey, everyone! Saturday we went down to the lake and I brought June along for a photo shoot.


First stop was this lighthouse. Cool, huh?




Then we went down by the water, but it was pretty chilly. It seemed like a warm day, but it's always
colder by the lake. June wasn't really dressed for the weather. :)




She still posed for me though.





June did enjoy the sunshine.












Next we went to a chocolate shop. Yum!





 June just couldn't decide which ones looked the yummiest.
"Aha! Over there are the chocolate bunnies!"



Every time I turned around, June was picking out something else.





June enjoyed her day out. And I hope you enjoyed the photos!



post signature

14 comments:

  1. Wht state do u live in and cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo story, the lighthouse looks cool! The chocolates look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! If I my ask without sounding like a creep, what state are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, I got it at a doll shop in Tennessee.

      Delete
  5. Awesome pictures Amaya! Where did you get June's dress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. The dress is from a store called Doll Clothes in Tennessee.

      Delete
  6. Great shoot. Especially like the chocolate shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! I love June's dress! I might make one like that sometime.
    Melody wants to ask June what her favourite sweets are, but I'm assuming that would be an impossible choice! Melody says she likes Raspberry drops and Peppermint Humbugs the best.
    Jessica
    xo

    ReplyDelete