Cleaning with Sarah

Hello, and welcome to....Cleaning with Sarah!
While Sarah was helping me with my last post, we realized the kitchen was getting a little dirty,
so Sarah decided to clean it up and share a couple of her cleaning tips with you!

Sarah's first tip for cleaning in tight areas: an old toothbrush!



Yep, an old toothbrush is great for cleaning in those areas you can't reach with just a rag.




Like around faucets (see how dirty? he he)




Don't miss a spot, Sarah!




Next tip: mop your floor with Pine-Doll for a great shine!



"Looks good to me!"



And don't let anybody walk on the floor you just mopped!




Next tip: with a dolly cleaning product and a cloth, wipe everything until it sparkles!




And finally, don't forget to take out the trash!







And put a new bag in, of course!



Now it is so clean that it sparkles!
I hope you enjoyed Sarah's cleaning tips.



post signature

15 comments:

  1. Where did you get the toothbrush?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The toothbrush is from Dollar Tree. It is an on-the-go toothbrush.

      Delete
  2. so cute, the toothbrush idea isn't bad. Where did you get the coloured bowls on the shelf on top of the stove?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the bowls are from Michaels!

      Delete
  3. where did you get the mop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made the mop out of yarn and a dowel.

      Delete
  4. You were nominated for an award!!

    http://dollpage.blogspot.com/2014/04/magneobio-award_27.html#more

    -Kitty & Puppy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah did a great job! I love the little toothbrush, mop, and trashcan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is much cleaner now. :)

      Delete
  6. I was just doing this yesterday with me kitchen (it's the same one as yours) but I didn't do a very good job...just a wipe down. I will definitely use the toothbrush idea! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, makes me a bit embarrassed; my kitchen could use a good mop and cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PINE-DOLL! That hit my funny bone. Cute kitchen!

    ReplyDelete