Turn a Cozy Pillow into a Doll Lounge Chair/Bed

Hi! Today's tip is really simple but fun. It's not a craft, it's more like an idea you could try.

I have this fluffy pillow in my room that's kind of long. I don't use it much.






I thought if I prop it up with something in the back, it could be a cozy lounger for my dolls.






It works great. It is so comfy that Sarah fell asleep reading on it.






Yep, sound asleep.






Not even June can wake her up.
Do you have a cozy place to read? I read every night when I go to bed!



post signature

15 comments:

  1. I read before I go to bed too! I usually read in my bed, but I also have a big round pink chair (kind of like an egg seat).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always read in my bed before falling asleep. I don't have a comfy chair so... I also read anywhere, including while eating breakfast.

    Maddie
    maddierme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah reading always helps me fall asleep but I could read anywhere too. :)

      Delete
  3. I love your idea for a comfy lounge chair! I love to read too, I usually read while eating breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that is a great time to read.

      Delete
  4. Book lover here :-> It's a fact.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its to cute! I wish i had a clean big room like yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it gets messy sometimes. lol

      Delete
  6. Ya i just cleaned mine because it was a big mess:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a book FANATIC!!!!!! My mom usually finds me reading Little House on the Prairie or Harry Potter. BEST BOOKS EVER!!!!!! :-)
    -Savannah

    ReplyDelete