Saige's New Macbook

Hey everyone! Saige ordered a new Macbook, and it finally came today!


 Saige: "OH MY WORD! MY MACBOOK FINALLY CAME and it's SOOO cute!!"


........



*Faints*






Saige: "I've been wanting a red one for a long time."






"I'm SO excited to get this laptop up and running!"






 "When they said shiny in the description, they really meant it!" Lol :)






 "Not this background, OOH! I like this colorful one!"






 This computer is really a mirror, (as you can see.) :)

What color laptop does your doll have or will she have?



post signature

21 comments:

  1. Whoa! That is awesome! Where did you get that?
    My dolls would love a hot pink MacBook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.etsy.com/listing/184408896/american-girl-doll-laptop-macbook-in-red?ref=shop_home_active_2
      I got it from the etsy shop called: AGcessories. She was also one of my sponsors. :)

      Delete
  2. That is so awesome, where did you get it? My dolls would like a sky blue and a lime green one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Here is the link to the item. https://www.etsy.com/listing/184408896/american-girl-doll-laptop-macbook-in-red?ref=shop_home_active_2 She was also one of my sponsors!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I really like those Macbooks!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Oh, I hope you get one sometime! They are really cool. :)

      Delete
    2. I made one put can't find it! Lol

      Delete
    3. Oh really? Lol. I hope you find it soon! :)

      Delete
    4. Do you know how much they are and where did you get it

      Delete
  5. I like your blog's background!
    Vote for the AG Choice Awards here: http://dollpage.blogspot.com/p/agca.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. where did you get that laptop from? but I would like a white one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen white ones on etsy and the red one too.

      Delete