Puzzles and Gum Balls

 Hello! Sarah and June had some puzzle fun. Let's take a look!


"I can't figure out where this piece goes, June."







"There! We're almost done, and it's making me want candy!"






"Yeah, especially those gumballs! What a sweet puzzle!"





"Junk food and puzzles go great together!"
Sarah: "I totally agree!"





"Ta da! It's all done!"







"Let's get some gumballs now!"







"Yum!"













Sarah: "I want a pink one!"






"Hmmm...I think I want purple and white!"







"Oh, it's hard to pick!"







What is your favorite candy?




post signature

24 comments:

  1. I loooooove Hershey Kisses and Kit-kats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both of those too.

      Delete
    2. where did you get the games and puzzels

      Delete
    3. The tic tac toe game was free from a garage sale and the puzzle is from Dollar Tree--2 for $1.00.

      Delete
  2. Hi! I like Sweedish Fish!
    Could you do a room tour?
    Thanks!
    ~Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skor. Best. Chocolate or candy. ever. hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything chocolate is what I like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Butterfingers!!! What a cute photo story, those gumballs look tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you make the gumballs? I am chewing gum right now too, June!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, ha ha. They are made out of clay.

      Delete
    2. I admire you sooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo much Amaya!:-)

      Delete
  7. You've been nominated for the Liebster award like 12 thousand times! Are you going to do a post soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol :) I am going to post it when the Leibster Awards slow down so I can tell everyone who nominated me! :)

      Delete
  8. So cute! (Yes, I am quite behind. It seems the hurrier I go the behinder I get.)
    I love chocolate candy (without nuts or coconut) and licorice (black or red, but black is my favorite).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love coconut candy and chocolate!

    ReplyDelete