Making Apple Pie

Sarah went shopping for apples to make an apple pie.
Let's watch her in the kitchen.

Sarah had just come home from a trip to the grocery store.






She set her bag and purse down, checked her messages, then got to work.






"I can't cook with this jacket on."






"Here, catch, Amaya."






"Now, let's see.....first I need to rinse these apples."












Sarah sang the rinsing apples song while she rinsed the apples.
It sounds a lot like "Deck the Halls" only it goes like this: "Rinsing apples in the kitchen, la la la la la..."





"Time to slice them."
(Kids, don't try this at home.)





"Ok, only 100 more slices to go!
Oops, I forgot to peel it first. Well I can just eat this one."





Next is butter and cinnamon.
After adding the sugar and a little flour, it's time to stir.






That looks pretty good. Now I'll just pour it into the crust."






Waiting will be the hardest part.






It smells DELICIOUS!






I could eat this whole thing by myself.






I can at least eat half of it.
Maybe I'll get June to help me eat the rest. Hey, June!!






Hey Sarah, something smells good!
Sarah: "Yeah, I made apple pie, and there's a slice for you."





Oh, wow, it looks so good.







You didn't tell the other girls, did you?






Of course not! :)














"This is the best pie you've ever made, Sarah."
"Thanks, June. Apple pie is my favorite kind of pie."

What is your favorite type of pie?



post signature

33 comments:

  1. Were did you get the apple pie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The apple pie is from the bakery, it is real. :)

      Delete
  2. Is that apple pie real?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pie looks delicious! My favorite pie is apple, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fav pie is fejoa! Mmmmmm yummy! Btw its a new zealand thing ;-) XD Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm.....does it have fruit?

      Delete
    2. I'm from New Zealand, too!

      Delete
  5. I love lemon meringue pie!!! Btw ur kitchen in SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like lemon meringue too!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. No, the apples are not real, I got those at a while ago on clearance at the craft store.

      Delete
    2. :) The cut apple was just a different apple slice from American Girl!

      Delete
  7. that's such a cute post! <3 the photos! I love AG dolls too! I used to have a blog about them but now I have a new one: http://whensummermetwintersmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it'd be awesome if you could look at it! :) thanks!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I will check out your blog. :)

      Delete
  8. Oh gosh.. .you just made me hungry for apples! Gotta go get one! (I actually am gonna get one)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A restaurant near my house sells the best brownie cream cheese pie in the world! I could eat the whole pie in 1 sitting its so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so good! I would want to eat the whole thing too.

      Delete
  10. I just love your kitchen - it's super and well stocked.
    Your apple pie looks fabulous.
    My favorite pie is lemon meringue followed very closely by warm mince pie. Then apple, blueberry, cherry...oh, as long as it doesn't have nuts or coconut I'll probably enjoy it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I like fruit pies but I have never had mince pie or blueberry.

      Delete
  11. Omg, that post made me hungry, that i had to go eat an apple. Lol, it looked so oozing and delicous. I LOVE fruit pies! though i hate blueberry pie.

    ReplyDelete