June Packs for Her Trip

Hi, people! June is ready to pack for the trip to my grandma's house.
June and my other dolls can't wait to see Chloe!

I already showed you this cute doll find! Now June is going to put stuff in it for the trip!






"Let's see. I can't forget anything."







"I will need something to sleep in."






"I can't leave without my favorite nightgown."














"There. Now what's next..."







"Underwear, of course!"







"And socks....."







"Now I will need comfortable clothes. This jacket and hoodie will be great. It's still cool outside."







"I might need one more jacket."







"Heely's!! Amaya's grandma has a long street and a really long driveway too.
I can do some skating while I'm there."







"I would take these crocs, but I can't find the other one. Hmm...."
(Seriously, I can't find the other one. hehe)






"I'll take the skates too, just in case. And that other croc has to be somewhere."







"Oh, and my tablet!"







"And my laptop too in case I want to look at doll blogs while I'm there!"







"And I can't forget my body care items."







"All set! Spring break, here I come!"







What will you do for spring break?



post signature

24 comments:

  1. We have a similar pair of Crocs, and we can't find the mate, either. :)

    I love all of your accessories, especially the body care pouch. Is that what the AG baking soda cleaning kit used to come in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is from Toys R Us with the Journey Girl dolls in the travel set.

      Delete
  2. im going to the moutains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I have been to the Smokey Mountains before!

      Delete
    2. i live in tn so im like 4 hours away and were did you find the dool store at

      Delete
  3. Where did u get the cute "favorite p.j.s"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was younger I got it from Kohls! :)

      Delete
  4. Wow that is so cute. Hope u find that croc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I hope I find it too. :)

      Delete
  5. I don't have spring break:( cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well maybe you will travel in the summer. :)

      Delete
  6. I love June! She was my first ag doll. I named her Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like her too, thats really cool!

      Delete
  7. Have Fun!!!

    Hey, I saw that you are a follower of Doll Page and we wanted to tell you we are back! With a new surprise too! - dollpage.blogspot.com

    -Kitty & Puppy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sadly because of snow days my spring break was cut short. Now we only have Friday off. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad. It won't be too long until summer break. :)

      Delete
  9. We went to Gramma's too. Can't wait to see your adventure.

    ReplyDelete