Dolls and Dogs

Thanks to all of you who voted on yesterday's post! I loved hearing your favorites.
Outfit #4 got the most votes, so I will do a post with it in a few days!

I thought you guys might like to see what Sarah and Saige were up to today.
Not much really, but I took photos anyway!

Sarah woke up and got dressed because she wanted to go shopping.
She actually wanted to buy apples to make an apple pie.





But first, she wanted to check her email and listen to a little music.






Sarah:
"Scotty, get out of my bean bag chair. How many times do I have to tell you?"





Ah.....so comfy........






If you all haven't seen him before, this is one of my dolls pets, Scotty.
Isn't he cute?





He is the perfect size. He looks like an American Girl pet.
I think I will post soon about all of my dolls pets. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Would you like to see all of my dolls pets?

Today is the last day to enter the giveaway! Winner will be announced tomorrow!



post signature

13 comments:

  1. Scotty is super cute! And I really like the picture of coconut in your doll house.

    I have a giveaway if you want.
    http://oldestsister.blogspot.com/2014/03/charm-it-bracelets.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see all of your dolls pets. My doll doesn't have a pet yet, she hasn't decided if she wants a dog, a cat, or bird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I might be getting a bird soon too!

      Delete
  3. I prefer dogs. I HATE cats. (I'm allergic). Where did u get that cute phone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's too bad. :) The phone is from Our Generation and it came with a lavender purse.

      Delete
  4. Scotty is adorable. I would love to see the cats. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will post all the pets soon.

      Delete
  5. Scotty is adorable. We like all animals. I think we have an equal number of dogs and cats in our pet family, maybe a few more dogs. Would love to see a post on all the doll pets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I like all kinds of animals too. :)

      Delete
  6. I use little beanie babies for doll pets!
    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete