Dessert with Chloe

Hey everyone! Here is a little photoshoot/photostory that I have for you today featuring......

CHLOE! :) My dolls really enjoyed seeing her at my grandma's house, so they had a mini party!  Let's get started!

*All talking at once*







 Summer: "Attention everyone! This party is just for Chloe because we haven't seen her in a long time and it is SO good to see her!" Others: "Awesome!"







 Summer & Sarah think: *MUST. HAVE DESSERT.....*















 Chloe: "All of this just for me?" 
The rest: "Yep!"







 "Cookies and cream dessert is my favorite!" And I love sparkling grape juice!"






What kind of dessert do you like the best at a party?



post signature

16 comments:

  1. were did you get those

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The table is really just a short side-table that my mom found, the forks are just those mini party favors you can find at Party City, Pick N' Save, and other stores like that. The Sparkling Grape juice I found at Dollar Tree, and the dessert is just a small ice-cream dish with some cookies n' cream pudding in it! :)

      Delete
  2. Anything without peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I like peanut butter, but some people don't like the taste of it or they are allergect to peanuts. :(

      Delete
  3. That dessert and sparkling grape juice looks delicious! I love chocolate cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm glad the dessert was edible, because, I got to eat it when I was done with the post! Yeah, but I'm no really a fan of chocolate frosting though. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks! That sounds really good, Iv'e never had it before though! My favorite is Apple and Key Lime Pie. :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Lol, yeah. I was hungry just doing the post. :)

      Delete
  6. Oooh, I wish I had some cookies and cream right now!! I'm so hungry now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yeah. :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  7. Your cookies and cream dessert reminded me of English Trifle. I love a good trifle for dessert. But then I really like almost any kind of dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love anything that has chocolate in it! Hey where did you get the cups? I've seen the small Solo cups but they are clear! I really would love the red ones.

    ReplyDelete