Adorable Doll Sized Find: a Suitcase!

Happy first day of Spring! I am starting spring break next week. Tomorrow is my last day of school,
and I am going to stay with my grandma for most of the week.
I found the perfect doll sized item at Michael's for the trip.

This adorable suitcase! Let's take a closer look.







It was in the novelty bins, and it was only $3 on sale.
It has travel designs all over it, and the colors are really cute.






Here is the top latch.







The back says more cute travel stuff.







And the size is perfect. It's not too small like some suitcases that are supposed to be for dolls.
There will be plenty of room to pack clothes!






Even the inside is cute and says "Bon voyage."














If you find this at Michael's, you should totally get it.
Stay tuned to watch June pack for the trip!



post signature

9 comments:

  1. How fun!!! I can't wait to see what she will put in it! Have a fun time at your grandmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, June had fun packing and I am glad she let me take pictures of her. :)

      Delete
  2. That is adorable! Have a great spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to find this its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do, it's really cute.

      Delete
  4. I love it! I'll keep my eyes peeled!

    ReplyDelete