Pizza Time

 June was in the mood for pizza today. Let's see if she got some!

Hey Saige, I could really go for a pizza. Couldn't you?







That sounds great! I'll order some!







Did somebody say, "pizza"?








It's here! Hot fresh pizza, and I brought some soda too.






 
What movie do we want to watch, Saige?
Saige: What about that new series on the Hallmark channel?
June: Oh yeah, the one about the teacher? I heard it's really good!




This really is a great show!
Get down, Marshmallow! No pizza for you.






Awe, look at her. Maybe we should let her have just a little piece.






No, dogs can't have pizza.
They can't? Who said?
I don't know, but I've heard it before.
Poor Marshmallow, if you're good, I'll give you a doggie treat later.



What does a dog have to do to get some pizza around here?





post signature

13 comments:

  1. Nice photo story! That pizza and pizza box are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pizza box is adorable!! So the little sodas. So cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the little sodas are lip gloss.

      Delete
  3. Love this photo story and the pizza party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the dolls had a good time.

      Delete
  4. I think it was a great story & I love Marshmellow! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marshmallow said thanks too!

      Delete
  5. Where did u get the pizza?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is from here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/AGcessories

      Delete
  6. Poor Marshmallow...

    ReplyDelete