Messy Room: A Photostory

Hey everyone! Today, I have a photostory of Summer and Sarah cleaning their room!


"Oh my! This room is a mess!"





"Wow, I need to see is Sarah can help me with this."





"SARAH!"





"No need to yell, what is it?"






"Can you help me clean my room?"
Sarah: "Well, I'm done with my homework, I'll do it."
Summer: "Thanks, Sarah!"





"Why does Summer have a Care Bear in her room?"
Summer: "I heard that!."





"Wow, I can't believe that I still have all these Squinkies! Man, I really need to replace this stuff with other things."






"These pj's are perfect for me to wear tonight since it's SO cold!"





Sarah: "Summer's cupcake eraser is super cute!"




Summer: "Yay, we're done! Let's have a snack!"




"Ok! I think we have a few leftover cupcakes from Valentine's day!"
Summer: "Yum! As long as there fresh!" Lol :)





Do you think cleaning is more fun with a friend/sister?




post signature

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, I think it is more fun too.

      Delete
  2. Yes! If only she would help me clean our room! (Yes I'm talking about you sis AGinohio.blogspot.com!) lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photo story! I really like having help when I clean, it makes it all go faster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute story! I loved it! (haha, yep, I know what you mean, Meghan.) Fortunately I now share a room with a sister who keeps it relatively tidy, but the little girls are soooo messy that you often can't see their floor! It definitely helps having someone to tidy up with. It makes the time (and the mess) go away so much faster, and sometimes it's even fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Your little sisters sound like my little brother. Hehe

      Delete
  5. I'm torn. I like having help, but sometimes it is embarrassing for others to see how messy I can get. Of course, you know you have really good friends if they help and don't judge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's fun with a sister. I know because I have two! Nice photo story!!! :)

    ReplyDelete