Craft: Doll TV Remote Control

Howdy everyone! Today I am going to show you some pictures of a fun craft I made even before I made this blog! Since I didn't have a blog yet, I didn't take pictures so, I am just going to tell you how I made it! And this craft was actually requested by Pam,
so I am glad I already had one to show.

 I used these foam sticker sheets for the remote. The colorful ones usually come with those foam Christmas or seasonal crafts, but any foam stickers can be cut into tiny rectangles for this craft. The white circles are little sticky dots found at the craft store. You will also need some cardboard and black duct tape.



 The larger remote is our old one. The bottom is the remote I made!





How I made it: I took a piece of cardboard and trimmed it to this sort of curved rectangle
shape.
Then, I covered it with black duct tape and added the stickers.
The dimensions are: 1"x 3".
Mine is one layer of cardboard, but I suggest you make it 2 or 3 layers thick.



 The TV is just my tablet.




 Summer just loves to have a snack and watch something after school.




 Hmmm... I wonder what Summer is watching-lol. :)





 There is the "on" button, the "select" button, the "fast-forward" button,
and all the other buttons as well!




 Licorice mostly seems interested in Summer's milk. :)





Here is a close-up of the remote.






 It fits perfectly in the doll's hand!











 Summer: "This movie is really good!"











  Do you like to watch TV?



post signature

15 comments:

  1. Really cute!
    Great idea to use those foam stickers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They really feel like the real buttons do when you push them.

      Delete
  2. That is a very cute remote for the doll! oh, and that is a cool idea for the tv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea on how to make a remote and I love the TV idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post and craft. Yes, I love watching TV. Some say I watch too much. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for making my craft request :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg that is the saige movie! Thats a good movie on a nice tv with a cool remote;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Is Summer watching the Saige movie?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that tablet im using it right now

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog is magical, it helps so much someone with depression as me, thanks for bringing so much fun to the world
    I'd like to suggest to ever big and small gal outhere who has depression to do crafts, but you have to find one you love and it helps so much

    ReplyDelete