The Doll Salon and Spa

Hi, people!  Today Mckenna went to the spa to get a facial and a pedicure.
Come along to see how it went!


Summer was waiting for the next appointment to come in to the salon and spa.






Mckenna: Hi, I have an appointment at 10:00.
Summer: Yes, I see. That will be $99.99





Mckenna: Wow, that's going to take all my gift card.
Oh well, here you go. My friend gave me this, she's so nice.





Summer: Yep, the balance was $100. Here's your penny leftover.






Would you like a free sample of our bath cubes?






Summer: And all our shampoos are 50% off today.
Mckenna: No, I don't think so.





Summer: Ok then, here's your super soft, fancy, extra thick robe.






Wow, so soft and pretty!






Ooohh, this place is nice!!






Ooh, look at all those bubbles in the foot bath!






Guess I can lie down now. I can't wait for the cucumber part!






There they are, yippee!







Ok, I think I'm ready.







Sarah: Hello, are you comfy?






Sarah: Now this is going to be cold.






Sarah: There you go, how's that?
Mckenna: Very relaxing!





Mckenna: Oh yeah, this is the life.






Mckenna: Can I get some more bubbles in this foot spa?






Sure, let me change the setting.






Sarah: How's that?
Mckenna: Great, thanks!





"Da da da da da da...."






"La de da de da...."






Sarah: Ok, time's up, Honey.
Mckenna: Already? Oh no.





Well that sure was nice, I'll come back here again for sure!






"I hope you enjoyed my trip to the spa. Coming up this week: see
how Amaya made the spa. Also coming up: see how you can WIN this beautiful robe I am modeling!"




post signature

9 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! I can't wait for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! We might win the beautiful robe?!?!? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *cough* THAT IS BEYOND AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! I love the spa, I can't wait for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was GREAT! I can't wait to see how you made it, the foot bath looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful trip to the spa. Love the robe.
    What did you use to make the footbath...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she made a tutorial on the footbath earlier. and yes! It is cute!

      Delete
  7. wow! When are you giving the robe away?

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah when are you giving the robe away?

    ReplyDelete