Pick a Color

I picked turquoise!






This jacket June is wearing I am not sure what the name is but it's really a red jacket turned inside-out.




Here is Sarah in the Rollarskating outfit top.




Saige is in the Sparkly Tunic outfit top.





Summer is in theTropical Bloom outfit top.





 Now it's your turn! Send me a picture to amayapaes at gmail dot com of your doll(s) all in one color or in a rainbow! It is fine if you just have 1 or 2 dolls, just be creative and dress them up all in one color from head to toe, or in a rainbow of colors. I will post them on Monday! Have fun!


post signature

6 comments:

  1. What a cute idea, I can't wait to see all the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the jacket that June is wearing have blue & pink stitching on the front? If so, it's the hoodie from the 2004 Ready For Fun outfit (My AG meet outfit).

    I'm so going to do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is right, it is the Ready for Fun jacket. I hope you do it and send in the photo! :)

      Delete
  3. I will try my best to do this, but not sure if I will have time. Does it matter if they aren't all AG or 18-inch dolls? I only have Melody, after all. Although I do have a couple of ragdolls I could use as well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Thanks! I got the photo done today, I just have to load it onto the computer and send it off. And one of my little sisters is doing this too.

      Delete