How to Make a Doll Spa

Howdy People! Today, I am going to show you how
I made the doll spa that you saw in this post. Let's take a look!

Here is the whole spa area.




You may recognize the spa bed! It's from this beach chair tutorial.
I just covered it with a white hand towel.



The table is a candle holder for a large candle.




The "Essential Oils" are really little lotions and shampoos from hotels.
The flower is a decoration from my moms room she let me use and the "candles' are just tea lights.
The cloth is really a wipe and the cucumbers are
just a printed picture of a cucumber glued on to some foam.
More on them below.

The red "wall decor" is from my Mom's room and so is the flower.
The flameless candles you can find almost anywhere.



The foot spa tutorial you can find here.




 Here is a close-up of the "cucumbers".
Just google "cucumber slice" and print two or more of the
one you like. The size is index (x48) if you are using easyphotoprint. It's about 3/4"
Photo or scrapbooking paper works best.
Cut them out and trace them onto green craft foam.
Cut out the foam and glue on the cucumber slices!

Now you have doll sized cucumber slices!










I think the spa turned out pretty well. What do you think?










This lovely robe is from Song of Hope.
You will have a chance to win it coming up this week!




Have you ever had a spa party with your friends?




post signature

14 comments:

  1. Cute! Make sure to check out my blog at dreamdressandplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I love the way you used things around your house. I've never had a spa party but it sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fantastic! Thank you for sharing all the details, as well as your sources. I'm going to use some of these ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats awesome. I made a doll spa with my sister once but It was just a bunch of towels. Now thanks to your tutorial I can make an awesome doll spa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fabulous! Perfect for this time of year. A plce to warm up, relax, rejuvenate, and unwind.

    ReplyDelete